Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm's Fury (Part I), by Coil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

The Storm's Fury (Part I), by Coil Empty
PostSubject: The Storm's Fury (Part I), by Coil   The Storm's Fury (Part I), by Coil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 am

Published: Dec 30 2007

The heat pushed against his bones, bringing back memories of the fires he suffered.
"Leave it behind Coil, there is no time." He told himself.
Slipping into what little of the shadow plane existed here; he wafted along, sneaking, and avoiding what he could. If his bones could sweat, they would as he eased his way through vast burning planes of brimstone, and caves carved out by molten lava flows. He stopped suddenly, as a demon before a door stared straight at him. It chuckled.

"Come little vampire, do you seek my key?"

Coil said nothing, only launching himself out of the shadows, solidifying before the baatezu, slashing horizontally at its chest. It parried the blows, as Coil released a burst of power towards it. Magic energies exploded and fizzled as protective spells were torn off the demon.

"Feisty little thing aren't we?"

Once again Coil did not respond with words, but action. Fire left from his finger tips, mixed with dark black energies. It struck the demon center chest. It howled, and collapsed to the ground. He took the key from around its neck, hoping the conflict was fast enough to avoid notice. He unlocked the door, and slipped downward still, deeper into Hell.
Back to top Go down

The Storm's Fury (Part I), by Coil
Page 1 of 1