Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lesson (Part II), by Draylth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

A Lesson (Part II), by Draylth Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson (Part II), by Draylth   A Lesson (Part II), by Draylth Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:42 am

Published: Dec 28 2007

She stared at the wall of the cave, not seeing a thing. She was thinking, deep down in her mind where very little could disturb her. Almost in that one place she had been so long ago--that place that she could go back to at any time if she wished it.

In her mind she saw the bodies, and the questions that covered them. Why me? What did I do? Who are you really after? And she saw the bodies of her kind in her mind. Though those in The Forsaken were really her brethren, she felt a certain pull to those of her kind. A pull of familiarity.

She had been searching for a better mount when she'd saw the dead. Three vampires had been feeding on the mortals when that same Something-Vampire struck. In her mind, she tagged that one vampire as the Loner. The live and half-dead mortals had been slain. Stakes had been driven through the hearts of the others. Then the Loner had chained them up to a tree. It had been a grisly sight, but Draylth was used to sights like that. But she couldn't help to wonder 'why' herself.
Back to top Go down

A Lesson (Part II), by Draylth
Page 1 of 1