Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part II), by Vaklamana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part II), by Vaklamana Empty
PostSubject: Taking Over the Bloodling (Part II), by Vaklamana   Taking Over the Bloodling (Part II), by Vaklamana Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:24 am

Published: Dec 24 2007

"Greetings, Baron Coil, Lady Vaklamana." Archanis was there to greet them, and it was her first time really meeting the boy. He had been beside Coil down at the altar, but she had rudely paid him no attention.

She held out a dainty hand for him to take. "A pleasure."

Archanis took her hand and kissed it gently. "Always I hope." Vaklamana and Coil chuckled in unison.

Pleasantries didn't last long. A noise caught her attention: the rustle of a couple different plants. Coil glanced to the entrance of the garden right before whomever it was spoke. "I did not expect to see so many of you here."

Vaklamana turned and lifted her gaze to look directly at Pentamere. "Hello, sister."

"Vaklamana. I'm sorry." She said nothing in return, only biting down on her lip. "I know this isn't a good time. But there are matters to discuss." Pentamere's eyes shot to both Archanis and Coil, mere glances, looking for support. What, did she think she would blow up at her? There were always important issues to deal with. This was nothing new.

"I understand."

"Do you plan to contest Vaelyn?"

"Why, Pentamere?" Why would she challenge her sibling? It didn't quite make sense... Though, with Urynmaal gone, there was always the question of who would take over the bloodline. This had happened before.

"Because you have been hiding from your duties long enough. You are Razzori." Ah. The Razzori speech. "You worked closely with Urynmaal and I feel you are the only one who can truly take over the lineage."

Coil was obviously uncomfortable, as he continued to fidget with the hilts of his sword, sighing every now and then. He knew this would happen, didn't he?
Back to top Go down

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part II), by Vaklamana
Page 1 of 1