Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Breaking of the Storm (Part II), by Coil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

The Breaking of the Storm (Part II), by Coil Empty
PostSubject: The Breaking of the Storm (Part II), by Coil   The Breaking of the Storm (Part II), by Coil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:00 am

Published: Dec 30 2007

Coil ordered a halt as the rag tag but devoted militia behind him came near the exit of the city. He looked towards Archanis.

"A large gate will open, and when it does. You have half a hair's width to get my troops in, and lead yours also. If my magic is correct, we'll not be marching through hell, but dropping in unannounced at the bottom."

Archanis looked at his sire, studying his face. He reached out to Coil, clasping his wrist in a warriors shake.

"Keep your head down Coil."

Coil looked at his chyld.

"Lead them fast, and lead them well."

Coil slipped deeper into the shadows than he had since his capture. He moved through the earth and rocks, trees and bushes with a speed of desperation. This plan hinged upon split second timing, a fast shock and awe attack. They would get what they came for, and tear themselves out faster than they came in. He traversed the shadow plane, only partially materializing before he came to the gate way that would lead him into the Hells. He knew his Goddess would not hear his prayers once he stepped through this portal. He would be alone until the gate for the army was in place. He whispered his last prayer to his Queen as he entered unto hell, one written by the Demon he sought.

And reapers we shall be,
For Thee, my Queen, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our blades may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river of blood forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
Back to top Go down

The Breaking of the Storm (Part II), by Coil
Page 1 of 1